Self Employed

Are you keeping all the necessary paperwork to complete your self assessment return?

HMRC advise you keep a cashbook, invoices, mileage records, bank statements, receipts for all purchases, & your P60’s if you are employed.

Did you know you could claim tax relief on expenses related to your business, meaning you pay less tax.  So its important to keep records or at least receipts for mileage & fuel, any professional & subscription fees, tools & specialist clothing and any capital allowances such as a desk or filing cabinet for the business.

Why not have a box or draw that you keep all the paperwork in, empty any receipts you have collected during the day into there every night.  When the time comes to complete your return all the paperwork is in one place and easy to access.

End 2 End payroll will take that box or draw or what ever you choose to keep the paperwork & receipts in and complete your self assessment return for you.  Allowing you to carry on with your business knowing your returns will be completed correctly and on time.




One Response so far.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *